[WriteLog] RSGB Jubilee Test, WL module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RSGB Jubilee Test, WL module
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 17:28:41 -0500
It is hard to understand why you would post this while it is still
vaporware? It just generates stupid posts like this one asking over and
over. It would be much better to be sure the file is there and then post and
give the exact url. I certainly appreciate the effort and it would cut a lot
of traffic.