[WriteLog] IC-756PRO-II support

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IC-756PRO-II support
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:36:53 -0400
I figured out how to do it.  Add this entry to the rigs section of the INI
without changing the rig and you will be able to control the 756pro II using
the 756 pro entry (thanks WA9ALS for the website/info):
[RIGS]
Icom IC-756PRO=0x64

Here are the baud rates and other parameters assumed by the WriteLog rig
drivers:
rig baud
rate
Icom