[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #466 - 8 msgs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #466 - 8 msgs
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:48:29 -0400
At 22:56 -0400 05/22/2002, Mitch Ravitz wrote:

>I like the idea of using ADIF and then a common Cabrillo converter.
>It would simplify all developers software.

And I like the idea of people who, when replying to a digest message,
take the trouble to change the message subject to mean something, and
also to _not_ quote the entire digest in their reply.

   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
  \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
   X  Against HTML     |          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
  / \ Email!           |