W5XD Keyer.... was ([WriteLog] Erratic Cw)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: W5XD Keyer.... was ([WriteLog] Erratic Cw)
From: ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:20:50 -0500
Jeff...are you using it for antenna switching?  If so do you know where it
gets the antenna choice information?  Looking at the wiring diagram it seems
the only frequency/band information must be the serial data from the com
ports, which it would seem would be of different format for each radio
manufacturer.  I could see that it could possibly be put in a standard
format by Writelog and sent along with the CW com port information since
there would be plenty of time to do so.

Do you know if WriteLog must be running for the antenna switch information
to show up on the 'simulated' parallel ports on the W5XD?

Ron N5IN