[WriteLog] Re: lpt

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: lpt
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 00:32:40 +0900
Dear David:

>Just make sure that Port 2 in WL has the same address has the port you are
>using in your computer. The port number is not important. The address is.

Thank you very much for your comments.

I guess that you told me to open writelog.ini and to check the address of Port
2.
So I did them and found the following.

LPT1=0x3bc
LPT2=0x378
LPT3=0x278

According to these informations, I set up DirectIO and run Writelog.  But the
situation is not changed.

The address of LPT1 is 0x378 in BIOS of my computer.  I wonder if this
difference
causes the problem...

Any help and comments will be appreciated.

Katsuyuki Ishii (JR4ISF & N8QDB)