[WriteLog] RSGB JUBILEE CONTEST REMINDER

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RSGB JUBILEE CONTEST REMINDER
From: kc5nyo@qsl.net (KC5NYO <Mike Holland>)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:51:30 -0500
BTW, I'm so used to trudging around the web, digging out
links and url's, etc., that I guess this just came second-nature
to me without even thinking about it. As I stand back and take
a clear look at it, by golly there WERE a lot of clicks to make!  lol

73, Mike
kc5nyo

Here ya go:

http://www.btinternet.com/~tim.kirby/HFCC/rules-2002/installer.zip