[WriteLog] Rotor Control & XP - Now Working!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotor Control & XP - Now Working!
From: k6rim@pacbell.net (Al Burnham)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 06:33:32 -0700
Writeloggers:

Well, maybe it's cockpit trouble here after all:

Yesterday in a post to this reflector, I mentioned that I couldn't get
rotor control to work in my (new) XP computer.

After a reboot this AM, now rotor control works in Writelog.

So I am afraid I am guilty of sounding a false alarm.

Wayne has indicated that the next version will correct the comport
(numbering) issue that I mentioned in yesterday's post.

73,

Al, K6RIM

Albert C. Burnham
409 Summit Drive