[WriteLog] ARRL VHF

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL VHF
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:17:10 -0400
Thanks for all the comments regarding the robot and the ARRL VHF QSO party. I
decided to
delete the RST fields and resubmit my log. But I had forgotten when I put the
disk it was on, I
got to start putting labels on the disks. So I went back to Writelog and
generated another
cabrillo log. Lo and behold there were no RST fields this time. I have the
lastest version. I
sent the log in and the robot was happy. If you have the latest version of
Writelog and had the
same problem I had, just generate another Cabrillo log and that should cure the
problem.
Guess it takes two to tango.
Ed KN4Y