[WriteLog] Re: Writelog and IC751A

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Writelog and IC751A
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:09:06 +0900
Hi, Scot and all:

Scot Herrick wrote:
>It sounds like it's working correctly. Instead of Alt-F1 and Alt-F2 (aren't
>those CT commands?), just put the frequency you want in the Entry window
>where you would normally put the callsign and hit Enter. It will move the
>radio for you just fine.

Looking at Bands window, I think that we can use alt+f1 (resp., alt+f2) for
Band
down (resp., Band up).  I CANNOT change Band by using alt+f1 or alt+f2.

I CANNOT either change the frequency by entering the frequency I want to move
in Entry Window.  When I add [rigs] in Writelog.ini IcomForceSplit=1, the
frequency
counter beside Entry Window does not display the current frequency.  If I set
IcomForceSplit=0, then the counter can display the current frequency.

I guess that the set up is not done correctly, but I cannot find what is wrong.

Any help and suggestion will be appreciated.

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp