[WriteLog] Networking Field Day GOTA Station

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking Field Day GOTA Station
From: kb0vvt@arrl.net (Rebecca)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:08:27 -0500
Hello,

We are trying to setup writelog for the K0GQ 2A MO Field Day.  We came
across the following information in the Help file:

"ARRL Field Day
If you are running WriteLog?s network and  are also running a
Novice/Technician station in this contest, then the Novice/Tech station
must use the letter N when it does the Setup Register To Accept network
Connections. QSOs logged on network letter N are only duped against
other QSOs logged with that same letter."

We have tried following the above instructions using two computers
without any luck. We get dupes when entering the same call on
the same band using the same mode that was logged on the other
computer.  Does the above feature still work?  If so, what additional
steps do we need to perform to get it to work?

Thanks,