Fw: [WriteLog] Field Day Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Field Day Setup
From: Carleton Reed" <carleton@lemoorenet.com (Carleton Reed)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:20:24 -0700
OK Mike, I see what you are saying. When you log another 1D station it =
does show 1 point but when you go to setup then parameters, if you have =
already had set your station to 1D you will see that no point was scored =
for your 1D contact even though you see it on the log. Which means after =
the contest is over, when you calculate your scores all 1D stations you =
worked wont be calculated. I know its confusing. I too am running 1D for =
FD and I experimented by putting several contacts in the log. It did =
show the 1 point for each 1D stations I logged but when I went back to =
setup, contest then parameters it showed all the points scored minus the =
1d stations I logged. So Writelog is scoring correctly despite that you =
see it went you log the contact.=20

To the experts in WL, if theres a way to set WL to not show that 1 =
point, please enlighten me on that.

Carleton - AA6GZ

----- Original Message -----=20