[WriteLog] Red X next to first seq number.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Red X next to first seq number.
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:00:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/2002 1:33:06 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
kb0vvt@arrl.net writes:

> There is a red colored "X" next to our very first contact in our Field
> Day log.  We also received zero points for this contact.  What does this
> red colored "X" mean?  I could not find any information about it in the
> Help file.

It means that the QSO has been marked as "Unclaimed".  If you want to "Claim"
it, right-click on it in the log, and select "Mark QSO as Claimed".  The QSO
should then score points.

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450