[WriteLog] Enter into Band Map

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Enter into Band Map
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:44:16 -0500
>From a 5/02 posting by NR1DX:

MapCallOnSpace=1

Chas K3WW pointed me to the solution I needed below. .......Thank you Chas.

I guess the HELP files (At least not under "BAND MAP") and the Manual
haven't caught up to this yet, although it was in the release notes for ver
10.27

The drill goes like this:

First add the following line to you Writelog.ini file under [ENTRY]
MapCallOnSpace=1

Just enter the callsign and hit the spacebar...