[WriteLog] Cabrillo format not avail for FD logs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format not avail for FD logs
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:50:52 -0000
Chuck,
Don't feel bad, your not alone. I asked the same questions a few days ago.

The ARRL dose not want a Cabrillo file for Field Day.
What they want is a Summery Sheet and a Dupe file.
To get these from WriteLog with your Field Day log running:
Click on Contest. You will see a box open. Click on Create Summery Sheet.
Remember where in your computer this file is saved. You can open the file
and enter your information. I used Word.
The second Dupe file is created by clicking on file then export and you will
see a listing with File version of dupe sheet. Click on that and again
remember where the file is saved and what it is called.

You can convert both these files to word doc files but save them with your
call and what they are i.e..  AA2MF Field Day 2002 dupe or AA2MF Field Day
2002 Summery sheet.

Send them as attachments to the ARRL. The email Address is FieldDay@arrl.org

Good luck
Rich AA2MF