[WriteLog] 2nd SOUNDCARD QUESTION

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2nd SOUNDCARD QUESTION
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:18:22 -0500
Quite a few are using 2 or more soundcards for various reasons successfully.
Any such uses depend on Windows being happy with their installation(s).
Once you get Windows happy with both, then using them just depends on your
software and whether it has the ability to choose which soundcard to use.

ONce you think the installation is correct, go to Volume Control (speaker
icon in systray), Options, Properties, and you should find both cards listed
in "Mixer Device".

See www.qsl.net/wa9als/so2r-mmttyx2.htm for a few more comments.