[WriteLog] 10.33 showup as 10.32

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.33 showup as 10.32
From: n2rd@arrl.net (Rajiv Dewan, N2RD)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:45:00 -0000
I finally got 10.33C installed by nuking the c:\ham directory, the
writelogl.ini file and using a full version.

However, after the installation, it shows up as 10.32E in Help|About.
(The executables are dated 6/15/2002)

**** And I still have problems with WL forgetting rig setup.  ****

BTW, I have two rigs: one on com1 and another on com3
  I have saved the config under setup menu
  The rig setup shows up in the writelog.ini
  It remembers the rotor and packet setting so it is reading the the
ini file and the ini file has been saved.
It only forgets the rig ports.  Odd!!!  Irritating as I have been
battling this for a while now.  In fact, I went back to TR for the WPX
contest as I got so frustrated with it.

What has been your experience?

Any suggestions?

- -
Rajiv Dewan, N2RD
I regret that I do not accept any e-mail from:
 yahoo.com, hotmail.com, lycos.com and excite.com
 becasue of excessive spam mail from these domains.