[WriteLog] BAND MAP updating over network for WRTC -URGENT-

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BAND MAP updating over network for WRTC -URGENT-
From: EA3NY - Eddie" <ea3ku@arrl.net (EA3NY - Eddie)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:47:43 +0200
Hi,

Maybe  you don=B4t know perfectlly the WRTC rules ...Infact we need to =
have the Band Map networked, I=B4ll explain you; The computer B (s&p =
station) must show multipliers and new callsigns to the Computer A =
(running)( the computer B is not connected to any radio, only networked =
to the other computer, and Computer A can be connected to radio), the =
best way to do it is to send them to the band map. We thought that both =
band map (computer A and Computer B) were upgraded on real time, but we =
can not see that :-(
Can you tell me how to do that ?
We thought also to do a cluster between our two computers, because the =
band map update when they receive a spot, but, how we can do that ?

Please help us As soon as possible,=20

Thank you very much in advance.

Fernando
EA3KU=20