[WriteLog] SO2R problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R problem
From: sp9w@wp.pl (SP9W)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:19:18 +0200
Hi Oms

I'm Wojtek SP9HWN in contest SP9W

I'm working from few years on WL programm
Its very good for me when I started SO1R

Now I need work SO2R and I have some ( I thing little ) problems

Now I have radio right IC756 and left TS2000 and W5XD key controll and:

1. When I working on CW - PTT CW delay on TS working OK but on IC not =
doing ! Why ?

2. I need change frequency from dx-spot window and ... IC doing OK but =
TS not doing - not reaction. Why ?
=20
=20
TS2000 is connect by RS2 to PC, IC is connect to RS1 via W5XD key=20

Can you help me about it ?

Thanks ... & 73=20

Wojtek sp9hwn @ sp9w

ps
sorry for my english but I thing so yours understand me !

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---