[WriteLog] cw interfacing/configging !!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cw interfacing/configging !!
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:59:40 +0100
Hello all, first let me apologize to everyone that will be thinking oh no
not again, BUT, I have decided to use w/l to send some cw for me. I have
built an interface (same as RTTY interface) as described on the reflector.
Now I have a 1000mp on a comport with ptt and polling etc.I have a comport
generating fsk (and now hopefully cw). I cant for the life of me get cw
generated anywhere. I would like the 1000mp to be keyed from the radio
control comport, and I would like the cw to be generated on the same port as
the fsk. Not a problem I hear you say, well it b****y well is this end !!I
have clicked the mouse in and out of everybox imaginable and read the help
files for hours, so in my late hour of need I turn to you. If you have a
1000mp all the better, but any help will be appreciated immensely
Robert Webb
G0URR