[WriteLog] WL Contest wizard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Contest wizard
From: w2rds@arrl.net (Rick Stoneking)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:10:02 -0400
Call for Help!

I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the WL Contest Wizard
and I am trying to create a contest module (Microsoft VC++ ver6).  I
followed all of the steps in the readme.txt file and I get a .dll file that
I then registered via the Tools->Register Control option (I get a message
saying it was successfull).  I then copied the .dll and .ini file (this uses
named mults) into the WL programs directory.  When I run WL the contest does
not show up.  I then went through all of the same steps (build, register,
move .dll file) for the suppled WizTest module and that shows up when I run
WL!

Anybody have any experience/ideas?

Thanks,
Rick