[WriteLog] Clean a log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clean a log
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:44:13 -0700
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:19:24 +0200, Peter wrote:

> But before the contest really starts
>there are always "test" entrys in the log. Is there a way to
>clean those entries just before takeoff?

I do the same thing with the "test" entries.  Just highlight the
first log entry, scroll down to the last entry, hold down the
shift key and highlight that one.  All the intermediate entries
will be highlighted too.  Then right-click on any one of them and
select "delete".  They'll all be gone.  Save the file before
continuing and you're all set.

Bill, W7TI