[WriteLog] Networking solved but...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking solved but...
From: dallasdawg@earthlink.net (Matthew Burke)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:48:12 -0700
Barry,

On the login issue for your 98 box....download a little proggy called TweakUI
(for 95/98) from the Microsoft site...after installation, you will find it in
your control pannel.  Open it and go to the Logon tab.  Fill in your logon
info and click on "Log on automatically at system startup".

You 98 box should no auto logon.

If they don't have it on the site anymore, let me know...I'll send you a copy.

73,

Matt Burke