[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] two soundcards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] two soundcards
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:30:04 -0500
I have some info at http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/so2r-mmttyx2.htm.

There have been some past postings that multiple soundcards SHOULD NOT BE
IDENTICAL.  I can't confirm whether this is true or not.  It makes things
confusing, because the soundcard entries in various Windows selection
screens will be identical, so it would take trial and error to learn which
entry relates to which soundcard.  Otherwise I don't know if there is a
technical problem with having multiple identical cards.  If you get yours
working, let us know.  You should get some responses from others - Several
are using multiple soundcards.  73