Fw: [WriteLog] SET up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] SET up
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:36:57 -0000
Hey.....put it down to brain scramble after my IOTA contest effort!

I jumped into my Writelog mails straight after I'd looked at those for
DX4WIN.  I read Tom's Writelog question and thought DX4WIN.  Now if Tom were
using DX4WIN my advice would be useful....but as he isn't I guess it won't.

My IOTA contest effort didn't go much better!  The local 11kV feed arced
away happily throughout so my planned 24 hr CW effort was curtailed after 12
hrs when I could stand the racket no longer.

Hopefully someone not suffering from post-contest dementia can answer Tom's
question correctly!

My profuse apologies go to all who have spent their day trying to follow my
advice.  By now you will realise I am from a different planet!

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM