[WriteLog] Which Sound Card?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Which Sound Card?
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:28:35 -0700
Adding my second to this advice. If your computer has an ISA slot, (rare in
the latest models), the SB 16 ISA is a good choice. I've never had any
problem with any WL function with mine. I purposely looked for a motherboard
with one ISA slot when I  recently re-built my computer, (at that time, a
1mHz P3 was the best I could do, more than ample for my needs), because I
was using RITTY. In IMHO, it's the best software for low-signal work and the
easiest and least fussy to use of all.
Didn't mean this to be a boost for RITTY, but planning ahead doesn't hurt
and the SB 16 is cheap! I use the on-board sound system for MMTTY and use
both simultaneously with no problems.

Don W6FFH