[WriteLog] Multi Single set up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi Single set up
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:23:18 -0000
I am trying to set-up Writelog on a computer network to get some experience
using it in a M/S or M/2 configuration.

The network is working just fine and I have registered both machines to
network under WL.  When I enter a Q on machine A it is logged on machine A
and also on machine B.  It works the same from B to A too.  Great stuff!

The thing that doesn't seem quite right is that I rapidly end up with
duplicate sequence numbers and if I am sending serial numbers duplicates
there too.  I have used Set-up| QSO Sorting & Numbers| to select "QSO serial
numbers are total of all bands" but the sequencing and serial numbers are
still rapidly knotted up.

I guess I am doing something wrong!  Can anyone who uses WL in M/S, M/2 or
M/M configuration point out to me the error of my ways on this?

Thanks

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM