[WriteLog] 2nd SOUNDCARD QUESTION

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2nd SOUNDCARD QUESTION
From: d.desloovere@skynet.be (Dirk Desloovere)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:17:53 +0200
Dear,

I am trying to work out a two soundcard setup for to use with the mmtty plug
in module.
I have installed two creative pci 128 (under windows 98 on a p2 166 cpu).

Untill now this setup is not working.   The sytem knows that there are two
cards installed but does not know wich to choose because they use the same
driver. Only one card is working.
After hours of trying,  multi restarts  ... and different configuration
settings still only one card is working.

After reading some info on the internet and my experiences is that you will
have the greatest difficulties to work with two the same cards.
The next step for me is to install a non Creative card either in a ISA  or a
PCI slot and I will  try again.

Regards
ON4ADZ
DIRK