[WriteLog] CW Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Setup
From: ke9v@att.net (Jeff Davis)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:28:38 -0500
I am trying to get WriteLog to key my FT-100D via the CAT interface.

WriteLog seems to be able to read the frequency and mode from the rig,
and it can set the freq/mode (although I notice it seems to default to
CWR instead of CW).

I think I have things set up to allow the rig to be keyed from the COM
port. When I try to send something vi the CW keyboard the rig switches
to transmit but there is no output. This leads me to think there must
be some setting in the 100D that I don't have right.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Jeff