[WriteLog] icom 756 pro II

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] icom 756 pro II
From: chris.blakely@verizon.net (Chris Blakely)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:05:19 -0400
Hi Oms,

   Try this, the ini file entry works for me with DXbase logging and WL.

    John WA9ALS wrote:

> I figured out how to do it.  Add this entry to the rigs section of the INI
> without changing the rig and you will be able to control the 756pro II
using
> the 756 pro entry (thanks WA9ALS for the website/info):
> [RIGS]
> Icom IC-756PRO=0x64

So it looks like we can do it either of 2 ways:

1.  Leave the default rig address of 64 and do the ini entry above,

OR

2.  Don't do the ini entry, but change the rig's menu item from 64 to 5C.

The latter is the way I've done it.

Either way, it works FB!  73

Try this it should work if you know the CI-V address.

73
Chris, AB1R