[WriteLog] NAQP RTTY 160M Survey

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP RTTY 160M Survey
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:44:52 -0500
Attention RTTY Contesters:

Working with Wayne, K7WM, the contest manager for NAQP
RTTY, I've come up with a survey on my website asking RTTY
contesters to express their opinion on whether or not 160M should
be added to the RTTY part of NAQP (like it is for CW and SSB).

Please only vote once.  When you vote and place comments on the
page, they are sent to me in an E-mail.  I will tabulate the results and
give them to Wayne.  You don't have to make any comments, but
your callsign will be required.

I will publish the results on the web site and make an announcement here.
This survey will run one week and will be disabled on Wednesday, August 14th.

This is only a survey.  I am guessing that it would take a very high result
FOR including 160M to have any thought about changing the RTTY rules
and that is not likely to happen IMO.  But you never know.

The URL to the survey is www.aa5au.com/naqp.

73 & thanks for your participation.
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com