[WriteLog] WAE buffers?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE buffers?
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:40:18 -0000
Here are the ones I used last year:

F2  5NN %3
F3  TU K5ZD
F4  K5ZD
F5  %C
F6  NR?
F7  ?
F8  %3
F9
F10 %C 5nn %3
F11 CQ TEST K5ZD

More from the help file...

Send QTC Dialog

ALT+S brings up the Transmit QTC dialog.

The QRV? button transmits the QTC group/count followed by the SHIFT+F11
message.

The Xmit QTCs button transmits the group/count, followed by each of the QTC
messages, followed by the SHIFT+F10 message.

The QSL? button transmits the SHIFT+F10 message

ALT+1 (or just 1 with no ALT) transmits the QTC message #1, ALT+2 #2, etc. A
mouse click on the display of the QTC message also transmits just that
message. After sending a QTC this way, the up/down arrow will send the
previous/next QTC message.

It always takes me a few QTCs to get the hang of it all.

Randy, K5ZD