[WriteLog] Problem with WAE QTC window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with WAE QTC window
From: rs@ipea.it (Ipea R&S)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:16:25 +0200
HI,
regarding QTC window while recieving looks like the cursor cannot be =
moved
inside the fields using shortcuts but only with mouse or tab.
When first QSO is inside the first row of QTC window you should send =
confirmation to DX station by pressing the keyped QSL that is only =
working using the mouse or the TAB and then you have to press the =
spacebar.
It is not working with shortcut Alt-S (looks like no shorcuts is working =
in this window).
I'm doing a simulation from a PC that is not connected to a radio, so =
maybe it sends something using the shortcuts but I can't ear it!

Is it a bug? How can I solve it?

TNX LUCA IK2NCJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html