[WriteLog] CW help pse

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW help pse
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 18:13:33 -0500
OK, here's a new one - Now I have both the CW decoder and the Rttyrite CW
receiver working on the screen.  I have the Windows Recording control window
opeen as well, with LINE IN checked.  Now get this - When I click to put the
cursor in the WL log entry area, the LINE IN of the soundcard vol control
gets UNchecked!  Then I lose the audio to the decoders too.  I can reclick
and regain audio, but as soon as I put the cursor back in the log entry
area, the LINE IN becomes UNchecked.  And still no transmit!