[WriteLog] Multi-COM port boards for sale

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi-COM port boards for sale
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:53:00 -0000
Hi all,
I have a couple of COM/LPT port boards that are excess to my needs:

1. Byterunner 4 COM & 2 LPT ports. Plugs into ISA socket. All ports will
share 1 IRQ! I've used this card with CT, Writelog and DX4WIN w/o a
hitch. Full specs available at www.byterunner.com (TC-420). Recently
upgraded computer doesn't have any ISA slots, which is why I'm selling
it. Asking $35, shipped (in the US).

2. Lava 4 COM port board. Plugs into a PCI slot. All ports will share 1
IRQ. I've used this card w/Writelog and DX4WIN, but don't need as
many COM ports as I used to (telnet instead of packet TNC, etc.). Full
specs at www.lavalink.com (Quattro-PCI). Lifetime warranty from mfr.
Asking $55, shipped (in the US).

Barry, W2UP