[WriteLog] WAE QTC Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE QTC Problem
From: nz3o@arrl.net (ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:08:45 -0400
Zev:

I do this every year, and this is how I correct it.

1. I keep my log open for reference.
2. I generate the QTC file (Contest menu).
3. I use Notepad to edit the QTC file.
 3A. Locate the first bad QTC.  Determine what's missing by checking the log.
 3B. Manually add the proper QSOs.  Correct the single wrong QTC number.
 3C. I leave the other QTC numbers "off" because that's what I sent.
4. I generate a text log (Callsign.ALL) and use Notepad to edit it.
 4A. Locate the first bad QTC number and correct it.
 4B. Save the updated file.
5. Check the SUMmary sheet for proper counts of QTCs.
 5B. Update score line if needed.

This is from memory, but I think it is correct.

73, Byron