[WriteLog] SO2R Master & Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Master & Writelog
From: n0av@goldfieldaccess.net (Jim Harvey)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:45:03 -0700
I just finished reformatting the hard drive of my computer and reloading
Writelog V1027GFULL plus the 10.33 update. I can get the program to read the
band info from the 1000MP's but the SO2R Master will not switch the mic and
cw keying between radios. I think I have everything set up correctly
according to the manual on the Array Solutions site but I must be missing
something. Everything worked great before the reformat and all hardware
connections remain the same as before. Is there something I have to add to
the INI file for it to work right? It's been too long since I first set this
up and I can't remember what I did!!  I'd like to get this running before
the NAQP contest tomorrow afternoon.  Any help would be appreciated!

Jim  N0AV