[WriteLog] DXTelent

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelent
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:36:03 -0500
BlankHello Group:

I installed a LinkSys router here at home and that installation has =
caused me to loose my telnet connection within a few minutes.  Since it =
appears that WL does not have a keep alive function I'm trying to get =
the DXTelent to Writelog interface installed.

I printed off the documetation that comes with DXT2WL.  I've followed =
the instructions(I think).  After following all the steps I initialize =
DXT, DXT2WL and the WL.  Soon after this I get a pop up menu from =
DX-Telnet that says:

"Path not found, check that DXHunter link parameters are correct.  The =
link to DXHunter is now disabled"

One thing I have noticed is that I can no longer bring up my packet =
window so I can hit F9 to be sure I have the correct link setup.

Any ideas?  The best solution would be if WL had a built in keep alive =
function.  Maybe it already has it and I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance.
Rich Thorne=20
ARS: N5ZC
AMA: N5ZC