[WriteLog] SARTG scoring

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG scoring
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:48:39 -0500
Last year, when I was in this contest from K4JA, I came back to 9-land to
audit the log and my score wasn't the same as when I was in VA. I had to go
to WriteLog.ini file and tell it I was K9JY/4 so it would score correct. So
for those who are Sevens living in five-land, for example, the only way to
score this right is to put in the WriteLog.ini entry to get you to five-land
(in this example, K7AA/5).

At http://www.k9jy.com, click on 'WriteLog.ini' and find the 'Changing your
location' (or close to that) and follow the directions.

WriteLog does score the contest correctly. I had done a 'top of my head'
thing thinking this was in the parameter area when, for this contest when
you are portable, you need to change WriteLog.ini.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com