[WriteLog] SARTG WW RTTY scoring Call-areas

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG WW RTTY scoring Call-areas
From: sm7bhm@kristianstad.mail.telia.com (Ewe Håkansson SM7BHM)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:54:40 +0200
Hello,

Many ask for it,  Don AA5AU had the answer, tnx Don.

>For JA, VK, VE & USA, call areas are considered
>"countries", so working a station outside your call area will result in 10
>points.
>Working a station within your own call area is worth 5 points.

We will try to make it more clear in the rules to next year,
sorry for the obscurity.

Pse take the possibilitiy to partipiate as SB also, if you work
as Singel Operator. Big chance to reveive an award.

Tnx for all the log`s so far.

Ewe SM7BHM
SARTG Contest Manager