[WriteLog] Copy ini file?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Copy ini file?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:54:27 -0000
Yes, with some editing. I copied my ini file from a Win98 to WinXP
puter. If the COM ports defined in the ini file aren't defined in the new
system, it will crash (I know that from personal experience, hi). So, do
any editing of things like that (ports, directories, etc.) before you run
WL.
73 Barry W2UP