[WriteLog] how do you turn off afc in the mmtty engine

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] how do you turn off afc in the mmtty engine
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:13:21 -0700
OK, Don, I'm a bit confused on this one. I've read your fine tutorials r.e.
MMTTY Settings on your web page and found that if the "Rttyrite MMTTY
Settings" are set right, the AFC won't come on in the S&P mode of a given
profile, but will in the CQ mode, as desired, (I'm running FSK).

The AFC box in the Demodulator is for the BPF and no matter how many times I
uncheck it, it will be on again if I change to another profile. I would hate
to have to edit a profile every time I click on another profile tab on the
plug-in panel. As near as I can tell, it's independent of the AFC in the
AFC/ATC/PLL setup. Or am I wrong? (very possible).

Don W6FFH