[WriteLog] Ohio QSO Party module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ohio QSO Party module
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:49:16 -0400
The way I handled this situation was to enter the county and hit the space bar.
The
dupe alert is replaced by NEW MULTIPLIER if the county had not been worked
before or the DUPE is removed if you had already worked this county with
another
station. If a dupe the DUPE alert remains. Once I figured this out it was no
problem
working the mobiles. Later in the contest I would check the multiplier list
when a
mobile changed a county. If not worked I grabed the contact. How you do the
duping
does not matter. Some mobiles backtracked.
Ed KN4Y