[WriteLog] Strange bug with SCC module ?!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Strange bug with SCC module ?!
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:58:40 -0500
Did anyone notice WriteLog crash when you tried editing a contact
already logged?

This apparently only happens in the SCC module.  It happened when I
logged RA3WW instead of RA3WA and tried to edit it.  I have since
tested a few other SM6SRW modules and some of the standard WriteLog
RTTY modules and they all worked OK.

I ended up having to edit my Cabrillo log, but it was quite a scare when
it happened.  The error caused me to have to shut WriteLog down and
restart it.  By that time he was gone.  Luckily I found him on another band
and confirmed that I had his call correct in the log.

Anyone else notice this?

Don't be alarmed.  As I said, this is only apparent in the SCC module.

73, Don AA5AU