[WriteLog] Major WL RTTY problem (more)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Major WL RTTY problem (more)
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:49:30 -0400
I forgot to mention this: at one point I discovered that I could get MMTTY
transmit to work properly if I altered the location of MMTTY in the ini file
so that WL couldn't find it. WL would then display the dialog that asks for
the MMTTY location, and after filling it in, transmit worked OK. I worked a
dozen or so contacts in the contest after doing that. But once I exited WL,
the problem began again -- only one second of diddle transmitted, then
nothing. I thought perhaps my "fix" had forced WL into some initialization
code that it needs to do, but I could not get this "fix" to work
consistently. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

73, Dick WC1M