[WriteLog] Rttyrite and Dumb Terminal

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite and Dumb Terminal
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:19:12 -0000
Hello friends,

I installed my old HD3030 TU again and want to use it for RTTY.
Writelog/Rttyrite sofar seems to work - I can receive and transmit.
However, I noted that received characters are NOT displayed immediately
one after another, but rather are delayed until about 10 or 12 or so
are displayed as a group. Is there a way to change this so that each
character received by the TU is displayed immediately? A problem of
FIFO setting? I am using COM 5 on a PCI-serial board.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de