[WriteLog] Help with MMTY errors in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with MMTY errors in Writelog
From: N6EU@socal.rr.com (N6EU)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 04:14:54 -0000
Greetings fellow WriteLog users and RTTY contesters...

I am having a problem with MMTY in WriteLog amd I solicit your help in
solving.

I was attempting to resize the MMTY as a third RTTY window to eliminate most
of the left side of the MMTY window to just reveal the tunning
XY display.  As I approached my target size RTTY Control Panel blew up and
produced a series (hundreds) of alert boxes (never ending) that contained;

RTTY Control Panel
X  0_________
         OK

There is no satisfying the ALERT Box and the only way out is thru Task
Manager and end the RTTY Control Panel.  After closing the RTTY control
panel WriteLog seems to be intact however closing the program and restarting
it brings me right back to where I was with the ALERT Boxes.

MMTY stand a lone works fine so I feel there is a parameter in a file that I
may go in and change to get me back to square one but have not figured out
where this may be.  If I could just resize the MMTY window this would fix my
problem but the alert boxes being produced  continuously
prevent me from getting a focus on the MMTY panel.  Any one got any Ideas.?

73
N6EU
Russell
Chatsworth CA