[Writelog] RTTY Callsign Database Offer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Writelog] RTTY Callsign Database Offer
From: john.m0bex@btinternet.com (M0BEX)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:16:41 +0100
All,

What I want from you guys is for you to recognise and pick up my callsign,
so if I am one of 20,000 hams or 2,000  hams, it bothers me not.  Just
listen carefully for my weak signal when I call CQ,  most of you pick me up
when I reply to YOUR cq call  - what am I doing wrong - Hi - Ha -Ha

Best regards from  John  M0BEX  ( trying his best to contact all you big gun
RTTY Ops ).

73
de John