[WriteLog] Conversion to DX4WIN

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Conversion to DX4WIN
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:37:17 -0500
If you use this method you have to edit the ADI file if you want to track
states. For many contests the state designator ends up being called "QTH"
or "ARRL_SECTION" or something other that "STATE". If you open the file in
Wordpad and substitute "STATE" for "QTH" (or what ever the field is called)
before you import it should work fine. If the log is from a DX contest that
doesn't include the state information, then there is no need to do any
conversion.