[WriteLog] Finding a Callsign in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Finding a Callsign in Writelog
From: k6iii@juno.com (k6iii@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:47:29 +0000
hmmm.... Doesn't work for me  (WL 10.33c).
No results... not even NO MATCH

Would be cool if I could find the calls I am looking for.
Was hoping I could search (drill down) all *.wl files in a directory or
on a disc.
I am probably doing something wrong... but what? No clue given by wl.
Maybe there is something in the HELP.

Jerry/k6iii

Message: 6