[WriteLog] Canadian provinces and Territories - CQ/RJ WW RTTY DX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Canadian provinces and Territories - CQ/RJ WW RTTY DX
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:33:03 +0000
I use to think the same way about Hockey.  But, being in VE land for 3
years changed my mind.  I fell in love with it.  Think of it as like
basket ball on skates with a little more action and violence!

But, Curling is another story.  It is almost as exciting as sitting out
back and watching the corn grow in the farm field behind me.

Now back to WriteLog and VE provinces.

W0ETC (Extra Tall Corn) in IA.